11th August 2015, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?

Hi,
I have done my M.A. in English with a 2nd division. I wish to know which universities in Northern India will allow me to pursue a PhD in English without having done an M.Phil. Also please give me the previous year papers for PhD Entrance exam of Panjab University and JNU.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  2. List of universities which offer Distance PhD in Chemistry for 39 years postgraduate in India?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Politics in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  4. Last 5 years question papers of JNU PhD in Life Science and PhD in Biotechnology entrance exams?
  5. Procedure of PhD in Hindi from JNU? Is M.Phil necessary for that? Previous year question papers?
  6. Medical colleges/Universities in India that offer Ph.D? Previous years question papers?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Commerce with scholarship for M.Com postgraduate? -- [New]
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Application in USA to MCA postgraduate?
  10. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  11. Last 3 years question papers of JNU PhD(Chemistry) entrance exam?
  12. List of subjects available to study in PhD in JNU? Rank of JNU for PhD course?
  13. Guidelines to seek admission for Post Graduation in Physics in Universities like Panjab University, BHU, JNU?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Sustainable Development program in India
  15. Which are the good colleges for MSc? I am doing BSc with Physics Honors
  16. Previous years question papers of JNU? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Management? List of universities which offer PhD in Management in India?
  18. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? Which centers are offering B.Ed correspondence?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?