28th April 2020, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to study PhD(English) in Indira Gandhi University?

Hello, I want to secure admission in Indira Gandhi University for studying PhD(English) course. I just want to know if I successfully secure admission so I can get a stipend or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

13th May 2020, 03:04 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to study PhD(English) in Indira Gandhi University?

The stipend of Rs.25,000 per month is offered to the students who are studying Ph.D. (English) at Indira Gandhi University.

Eligibility:

1. The candidate should have completed post-graduation from any recognized university.

2. There is no age limit.

17th May 2020, 11:55 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: Can I get a stipend to study PhD(English) in Indira Gandhi University?

In Indira Gandhi University, Ph.D students receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 25,000/- in the first two years. Those students, who fulfil the terms and conditions for Ph.D. registration, would receive a monthly stipend of Rs.35,000/- after Ph. D. registration in the third year. Students are required to provide part time research or teaching assistantship from their second year onwards.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?