14th May 2020, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Specializations available to pursue in PhD program for an MBA(Finance) student?

Hi Sir, I am doing an MBA course in Finance. I am thinking to do a PhD program. I came to know that there are many specializations available for MBA students for doing PhD program. I would like to know about the specializations which are available for me to take in PhD program. Kindly tell me asap.

17th May 2020, 11:49 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: Specializations available to pursue in PhD program for an MBA(Finance) student?

If you want to do PhD. after M.B.A you can choose subjects like Management, Finance and Economics as per your interest area.Master of Business Administration (MBA) is typically a two-year programme, which aims at making a candidate possess expertise in various aspects of business administration and an expert for one.

Ph.D. in Finance is a 3-year doctorate level course, the minimum eligibility for which is the successful completion of post-graduation in Commerce subjects like Accountancy, Mathematics, and Economics.

Admission to the course is based on the candidate’s performance in a relevant entrance test conducted by most of the universities offering the course. Qualification of the entrance test is followed by a round of personal interview in some cases.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?