15th August 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Film and Mass Communication) in Sharda University, Noida?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do PhD program in the field of Film and Mass Communication in Sharda University, Noida. But I don’t know that this institute provides stipend or not? Can I get stipend if I do PhD program in this stream in this university?

26th June 2022, 03:53 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Film and Mass Communication) in Sharda University, Noida?

NET and GATE is the entrance exam to study PhD Film and Mass Communication at Sharda University, Noida.

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognized university can do PhD Film and Mass Communication.
27th June 2022, 09:30 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Film and Mass Communication) in Sharda University, Noida?

As you qualified these entrance exam called GATE and NET after that you will get a stipend to study PhD Film and Mass Communication.

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognised university can study PhD Film and Mass Communication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?