15th August 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(Film and Mass Communication) in Sharda University, Noida?

I want to apply for PhD program in Sharda University, Noida. I want to do PhD in Film and Mass Communication. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Film and Mass Communication in this university. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

17th August 2018, 01:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Film and Mass Communication) in Sharda University, Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for PhD program in Sharda University, Noida. I want to do PhD in Film and Mass Communication. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Film and Mass Communication in this university. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Applicants who have obtained a post graduation degree in Journalism and Mass Communication or post graduation in other relevant subject with 55% marks or a CGPA of 6.25 and above are eligible to study PhD Mass Communication in Sharda University. Applicants have to appear for the Entrance Test followed by an Interview to study PhD Mass Communication in Sharda University. Candidates with MPhil Degree or NET/GATE or qualified with fellowship are exempted from entrance test. However, such candidates have to appear for the interview. Sharda University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?