29th August 2019, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Home Science) in Acharya NG Ranga Agrocultural University?

Dear Sir, I want to study PhD program in the field of Home Science. I want to do this PhD program from Acharya NG Ranga Agrocultural University. So, I would like to know that I can get stipend or not for this PhD program in this university? Please help me to know about this.

6th September 2019, 11:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Home Science) in Acharya NG Ranga Agrocultural University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to study PhD program in the field of Home Science. I want to do this PhD program from Acharya NG Ranga Agrocultural University. So, I would like to know that I can get stipend or not for this PhD program in this university? Please help me to know about this.
Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

If you have a valid UGC NET score card then you are eligible for stipend during the PhD course otherwise not.
6th September 2019, 11:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Home Science) in Acharya NG Ranga Agrocultural University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

If you have qualify in UGC NET(JRF) entrance exam, then you are eligible for Scholarship to study PhD program in the field of Home Science from Acharya NG Ranga Agrocultural University.

University topper in masters degree are also eligible for stipend for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?