10th October 2019, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Agriculture) in Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University?

Hello, I want to secure admission in Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University for studying PhD(Agriculture) course. I just want to know that if I successfully secure admission then I can get stipend or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

8th August 2021, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Agriculture) in Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University?

I am B.sc Zoology Hons.and M.sc in Agricultural- Biotechnology. Can i elligible for Phd. in Agricultural -biotechnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can I become Teacher through UGC-NET? Details, procedure and subjects available to apply for UGC-NET? Is NET and SET are same? 2 15th September 2017 09:09 PM
In which one should I appear among CSIR NET and UGC NET being an MCA postgraduate? When the notification of UGC-NET for June session will be released? 2 14th March 2016 07:52 PM
Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET if secure 55% marks in M.Com with 1 subject left to clear? Should I have to submit results of 2 years of M.Com if qualified in UGC-NET? 1 9th October 2015 02:03 AM
Whether UGC-NET and CSIR-UGC-NET are same? Date of upcoming UGC-NET? 2 2nd January 2015 04:41 PM