21st July 2018, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Gautam Buddha University?

Hello, I want to secure admission in Gautam Buddha University for PhD in Mechanical Engineering course. I just want to know that if I successfully secure admission then I can get stipend or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

12th July 2022, 08:31 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Gautam Buddha University?

As, you qualified the entrance exam called NET, SET ,GATE and SLET , you will get a stipend to study PhD Mechanical Engineering.

To study PhD Mechanical Engineering is, candidates who have done post graduate degree in a relevant field from a recognized university.
15th July 2022, 07:36 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Gautam Buddha University?

Yes, you will get a stipend to study PhD Mechanical Engineering at Gautam Buddha University,but first you have to qualify the entrance exam called NET,SLET and GATE.

Qualification required for PhD Mechanical Engineering is,those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognized university can do PhD Mechanical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?