9th August 2019, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to study PhD(West Asian and North African Studies) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Hello, I want to secure admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for PhD in West Asian and North African Studies course. I just want to know that if I successfully secure admission then I can get stipend or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

14th August 2019, 11:12 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to study PhD(West Asian and North African Studies) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

As per the information available, stipend is not offered to the candidates pursuing PhD(West Asian and North African Studies) in Jamia Millia Islamia. However, the Jamia Millia Islamia university offers scholarship to hardworking and deserving candidates.

You can contact Jamia Millia Islamia university directly to get more information.

Contact Address:-
Centre for West Asian Studies,
Jamia Millia Islamia,
DELHI , New Delhi-110025
Phone number:-011-26933644
18th August 2019, 10:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to study PhD(West Asian and North African Studies) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to secure admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for PhD in West Asian and North African Studies course. I just want to know that if I successfully secure admission then I can get stipend or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!
If you have below given score card then you are eligible for scholarship to pursue a PhD(Agriculture) in Jamia Millia Islamia for PhD in West Asian and North African Studies course..

UGC NET JRF

Gold Medalist in masters degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?