9th August 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(West Asian and North African Studies) seats are available in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do my PhD(West Asian and North African Studies) specialization from Jamia Millia Islamia. I just want to know that how many seats are there for this particular course in this university? Please tell me asap.

14th August 2019, 11:24 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(West Asian and North African Studies) seats are available in Jamia Millia Islamia?

The number of seats available for PhD(West Asian and North African Studies) seats are available in Jamia Millia Islamia is 7.

The admissions to PhD(West Asian and North African Studies) seats are available in Jamia Millia Islamia is through Jamia Millia Islamia entrance examination.

You can visit the website https://www.jmi.ac.in for more information.
18th August 2019, 10:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(West Asian and North African Studies) seats are available in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to do my PhD(West Asian and North African Studies) specialization from Jamia Millia Islamia. I just want to know that how many seats are there for this particular course in this university? Please tell me asap.
There are 2 to 4 seats are available for PhD course in West Asian and North African Studies in Jamia Millia Islamia University.

But you must have a valid UGC NET JRF score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?