25th December 2021, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I register under central university and do the PhD under other guide who is not working in central university?

I am called for TCU PhD admission .there sis interview also there and my place is in Kerala .so I am asking whether I select a guide from Kerala and can l register in tamilnadu central university.can I get any preference in interview if my project has selected for Wosa

26th December 2021, 09:43 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I register under central university and do the PhD under other guide who is not working in central university?

Can I register under central university and do the PhD under other guide who is not working in central university?

To be a PhD guide or doctorate advisor one must have completed graduation, post-graduation and/or M. Phil and PhD in the relevant subject. All the degrees should be achieved from the reputed and government approved universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?