31st May 2015, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study PhD in Social Work course in IISWBM, Kolkata?

Hello everyone,
What is the procedure for applying for
PhD in Social Work program in IISWBM in Kolkata?
Please anyone tell me about the procedure.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD for correspondence Master in Social Work postgraduate?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to study Ph.D in Social Work for MSW postgraduate?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Social Work in India? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Detailed information and scope of study PhD in Social Work?
  5. How can I prepare to crack Kurukshetra University PhD in Social Work entrance exam? Study Materials for preparation?
  6. Procedure to apply for PhD in Social Work program at Nagarjuna University?
  7. Is IISWBM, Kolkata a good college for Sports management? Placement opportunities and scope in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  9. Provisions to get PhD scholarship for a candidate belongs to Nepal?
  10. What type of questions will be asked in entrance exam of sports management course in IISWBM Kolkata?
  11. Information about BSW course and colleges providing this course in Kolkata?
  12. Forensics Labs in Indian specially in Kolkata? How to apply after completing PhD?
  13. Qualification required for BSW?
  14. What is the eligibility of MSW course in AMU?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Social Work in Jabalpur University? Course fee of PhD in this university?
  16. List of best colleges which offers masters in social work? -- [New]
  17. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Social Work if pursuing Bachelor's Degree in IGNOU?
  18. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
11th June 2015, 10:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study PhD in Social Work course in IISWBM, Kolkata?

IISWBM, Kolkata is a leading Institute in social work research program and you need to have very good academic record to get admission in it. You must have Master's degree with at least 55% marks to become eligible for Ph.D admission. If you want to get admission in IISWBM then you must have scores like NET/SLET/JRF because it is one of the reputed institutes and there will be very high competition for admission.

Only those who have very good academic qualification with excellent performance in the interview will make it to the institute. Institute releases Ph.D admission notification every year and you can apply according to the instructions on a prescribed format and send it to the given address with all the requisite documents.
26th January 2019, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

When the notification release for PhD in social work. Please reply any one.
26th December 2021, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Around January I guess . Am currently an MSW student there .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?