25th January 2019, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD(Environmental Science) in Central University of Punjab with Stipend?

Hi, I have completed my MPhil in Environmental Science from Guru Nanak Dev University. Now I want to enroll myself in Central University of Punjab for PhD program. I want to know that I can get stipend for doing PhD in Central University of Punjab or not?

7th October 2019, 09:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD(Environmental Science) in Central University of Punjab with Stipend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have completed my MPhil in Environmental Science from Guru Nanak Dev University. Now I want to enroll myself in Central University of Punjab for PhD program. I want to know that I can get stipend for doing PhD in Central University of Punjab or not?
Yes, you can study Ph.D course in Environmental Science in Central University of Punjab with Stipend.

Those candidates who have UGC NET JRF score card are eligible for Ph.D course.

If you have completed masters degree in Environmental Science with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Environmental Science from Central University of Punjab. There is no age criteria.

Course duration of Ph.D:-

Total - 5 years (Minimum)

First year- Course Work

Two to four years- Project Work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?