22nd August 2017, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Chances to do PhD on Cell & Molecular Biology without doing M.Phil? What should I do for it?

I have just passed M.Sc Zoology and have written thesis on Cell and Molecular Biology. Can I do PhD on Cell & Molecular Biology without doing M.Phil? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or Genetic Engineering in Abroad if pursuing M.Sc(Botany) last semester?
  2. Best university to do MS in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology in India?
  3. Books to be referred for GATE Biotechnology?
  4. Which are the courses offered in the field of genetics?
  5. How to do Mtech in biotechnology from abroad after btech in biotechnology from India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Question papers of GRE subjects?
  7. Books to be referred for MSc entrance in Social Science?
  8. Which one is more academics job oriented course PhD in Molecular Microbiology or PhD in Microalgae Based Biofuel & Antioxidants?
  9. Can I study PhD in India if secured 44% in Master's in Genetic Manipulation and Molecular Cell Biology of University of Sussex, UK being a SC candidate?
  10. Am I eligible to do PhD in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology being a B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  11. Eligibility to do M.Sc Molecular Biology and then PhD for B.Sc Botany & Biotechnology candidate? Scope available in the fields of research? -- [New]
  12. Ph.D in Genetics & Cell Biology for Dentist?
  13. What is the syllabus for scientific assistance exam?
  14. Best books for CSIR NET exam for life sciences?
  15. List of universities offering PhD in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology at West Bengal? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Should I choose PhD in molecular microbiology or Algal Biotech?
  17. Previous year question papers and reference books for preparation of ICMR Life Sciences entrance exam?
  18. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
25th August 2017, 10:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to do PhD on Cell & Molecular Biology without doing M.Phil? What should I do for it?

Since, you have done your M.Sc in Zoology, you can definitely apply for the Ph.D course in Cell and Molecular Biology, there is no problem in it.
You must score 55% of marks in your M.Sc in order to be eligible for the Ph.D course.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Zoology from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in Cell and Molecular Biology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?