25th August 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD in India if secured 44% in Master's in Genetic Manipulation and Molecular Cell Biology of University of Sussex, UK being a SC candidate?

Sir,
I have done my Master's in Genetic Manipulation and Molecular Cell Biology at University of Sussex, UK and have secured 44% and I have a caste category of SC. So can I do PhD in any university here in India?

15th September 2015, 11:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD in India if secured 44% in Master's in Genetic Manipulation and Molecular Cell Biology of University of Sussex, UK being a SC candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have done my Master's in Genetic Manipulation and Molecular Cell Biology at University of Sussex, UK and have secured 44% and I have a caste category of SC. So can I do PhD in any university here in India?
No, you are not eligible for Ph.D course in India because you criteria is not fulfill below given criteria.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?