13th May 2019, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Management Studies) in Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the fee expenses of PhD(Management Studies) course which is offered by Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies? Please let me know about the duration of this course also. Thank you!

19th May 2019, 05:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Management Studies) in Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies?

The fee expenses to study PhD in Management Studies at Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies is given below.

Annual Tuition Fees - Rs.68000
Caution Money - Rs.10000
Semester I - Rs.44000
Semester II - Rs.34000

Total - Rs.156000

One time cautions money will be charged for the whole programme and will be refundable after the completion of the programme.

Add-on charges for special facilities/activities/Government dues will be extra.

PhD in Management Studies shall be for a minimum duration of 3 years, including course work and a maximum of 6 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?