13th May 2019, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Management Studies) in Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies?

Hi Sir, I am going to join Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies for PhD(Management Studies). I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I do this course? And what is the scope of this course? Kindly tell me about the benefits of this course.

19th May 2019, 06:27 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Management Studies) in Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies?

There are a lot of scope and benefits of studying PhD in Management Studies at Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies.You can work in top MNCs as well as in abroad too.

Some of the job positions are:-

Management Consultant
Business Analyst
Data Analyst
Project Manager
Forensic Accountant

Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies provides a campus recruitment with 100% successful placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?