11th March 2019, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Manufacturing Science) in Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the fee expenses of PhD(Manufacturing Science) course which is offered by Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology? Please let me know about the duration of this course also. Thank you!

15th March 2019, 03:41 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Manufacturing Science) in Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology?

The course duration of Ph.D. (Manufacturing Science) in Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology is three years.

The fee expenses of PhD(Manufacturing Science) in Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology is given below.

1st year = ₹29,140

2nd year = ₹22,750

3rd year = ₹22,750

Total = ₹74,640
16th March 2019, 01:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Manufacturing Science) in Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology?

PhD(Manufacturing Science) in Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology is minimum 3 years duration of course. Total fee for PhD program is around INR 75,000. Candidates who have a M.Tech degree in relevant discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate at B.Tech /M.Tech level from a recognized university are eligible to study PhD(Manufacturing Science) in Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?