11th March 2019, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Manufacturing Science) in Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology?

Hello everyone, I want to join Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology for studying PhD(Manufacturing Science). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD course.Waiting for your response!

16th March 2019, 01:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Manufacturing Science) in Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology?

For admission in PhD(Manufacturing Science) in Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology, candidates are selected through the Departmental Academic Committee (DAC) based on career marks, written test and interview. The aspirants who have qualified GATE/NET/Inspired fellowship (DST)/Teacher fellowship (UGC) and other fellowships are exempted from the written test. They are required to appear in interview*directly and they will be given preference for admission in Ph.D program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?