13th October 2019, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Social Work) in Dr. BR Ambedkar University?

Hello everyone, can any of you tell me about the fee expenses of PhD(Social Work) course which is offered by Dr. BR Ambedkar University? Please let me know about the duration of this course also. Thank you!

31st August 2021, 11:36 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Social Work) in Dr. BR Ambedkar University?

** Ph.D. Social Work or Doctor of Philosophy in Social Work is a Doctorate Social Work Degree Course.

** The fee expenses of PhD(Social Work) in Dr. BR Ambedkar University is Rs.52300 per year.

** The course duration of PhD(Social Work) in Dr. BR Ambedkar University is two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?