13th August 2018, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Savitribai Phule Pune University?

Hello everyone, I just want to know about the duration of PhD program in the specialization of Atmospheric Sciences which is available in Savitribai Phule Pune University. Can you please let me know about the duration of this PhD program?

30th June 2019, 06:41 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Savitribai Phule Pune University?

Savitribai Phule Pune University

The course duration of Ph.D. (Atmospheric Sciences) in Savitribai Phule Pune University is three years.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Savitribai Phule Pune University.

Contact Address

Ganeshkhind
Pune, Maharashtra 411007, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?