27th June 2011, 07:25 PM
purushothaman.k

How can I get a lecturer job in a medical college after finishing MSc Medical Microbiology?

i finished M.Sc medical microbiology,, n reputed medical coll... am searching for lecturer job n medical coll

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a lecturer job in medical college after finishing MSc, M.Phil in applied microbiology
  2. Can I do MSc Medical in Microbiology after doing BSc Biology?
  3. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  4. Date of MSc Microbiology entrance exam? Is MSc medical Microbiology better than MSc Microbiology? Best college for MSc Medical Microbiology?
  5. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  6. Can I get a good job after doing Medical Microbiology in MSc?
  7. How to do MSc in medical microbiology
  8. What to do after M.Sc. Medical Microbiology?
  9. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  10. After completing MSc medical microbiology which medical college can I get in India?
  11. Can i do MD microbiology after finishing M.Sc. and Ph.D. in same?
  12. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When is the MSc Medical microbiology entrance exam?
  14. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Medical mirobiology after completion of M.Sc from Medical microbiology? What is the future for medical microbiology? -- [New]
  16. What are the suitable research topics for Phd in medical Microbiology?
  17. Institutes offering MSc Medical Microbiology in India?
  18. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges?
29th October 2011, 11:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a lecturer job in a medical college after finishing MSc Medical Microbiology?

Msc Medical microbiology is of great scope. You can definitely get a job as lecturer in any medical colleges. There are many government medical colleges in India where you can apply for job. You can find equal opportunities in private medical college. The job prospects for you will increase if you complete your Ph.D.
30th October 2011, 02:29 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a lecturer job in a medical college after finishing MSc Medical Microbiology?

You can appear for the NET exam conducted by the CSIR & after that you will easily get the Lecturer job in some good GOVT. college as in every good college NET exam passed candidates will get the good grade of salary & status too.

It makes sense that a person with no teaching experience has no eligibility to be an examiner.So it is advisable for you to get some teaching experience from some private college & then apply for the same in a Govt. one.
22nd January 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

i have completed msc microbiology what entrance exam i should give for lecturership in hyderabad
29th April 2012, 12:17 AM
nadankanan

You can appear for the NET exam conducted by the CSIR & after that you will easily get the Lecturer job in some good GOVT. college as in every good college NET exam passed candidates will get the good grade of salary & status too.
It makes sense that a person with no teaching experience has no eligibility to be an examiner.So it is advisable for you to get some teaching experience from some private college & then apply for the same in a Govt. one.Msc Medical microbiology is of great scope. You can definitely get a job as lecturer in any medical colleges. There are many government medical colleges in India where you can apply for job. You can find equal opportunities in private medical college. The job prospects for you will increase if you complete your Ph.D.
30th May 2012, 12:17 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you will get the good grade of salary & status too.
It makes sense that a person with no teaching experience has no eligibility to be an examiner.So it is advisable for you to get some teaching experience from some private college & then apply for the same in a Govt. one.Msc Medical microbiology is of great scope. You can definitely get a job as lecturer in any medical colleges.
16th February 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

I have finished m.phil in applied microbiology. can i get jod in medical colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?