29th July 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of PhD(Commerce & Management) in Suresh Gyan Vihar University?

Dear friends, I am going to apply for a PhD program in Commerce & Management in Suresh Gyan Vihar University. I would like to know about the course duration of this PhD program. Kindly tell me about the course duration asap. Waiting for your response!

1st August 2019, 12:30 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PhD(Commerce & Management) in Suresh Gyan Vihar University?

The duration of PhD(Commerce & Management) in Suresh Gyan Vihar University is 3 years and is full time.

The admission to the PhD(Commerce & Management) in Suresh Gyan Vihar University is through entrance examination conducted by Suresh Gyan Vihar University.

You can check the website https://www.gyanvihar.org for more details.
1st August 2019, 10:05 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PhD(Commerce & Management) in Suresh Gyan Vihar University?

PhD in Commerce & Management is a 3 year duration course. To take admission a candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 60% marks and need to sit for an entrance test UET. Admission will be done on the basis of merit in the entrance test.

This course gives multiple knowledge of business and its fundamentals in management. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Research Methodology
Creative Thinking and Design Innovation
Fundamentals of Management in Business
Principles of Management
Organizational Behaviour
Marketing and Operations Management
Human Resource and Business Ethics
Project Work
Dissertation
Seminar
Research Thesis
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?