16th July 2019, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of PhD(Education) in Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya?

Hello, I would like to know about the duration of PhD(Education) which is available in Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya. I am looking forward to doing this PhD in this university. Can anyone of you let me know about the course duration?

19th July 2019, 08:18 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PhD(Education) in Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya?

The duration of Ph.D(Education) in Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya is of 3 years with 6 semesters.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for PhD(Education) in Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya is M.Phil. Degree or Post-Graduate degree in a relevant stream with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent from a recognized university or institution.

You can check the website http://bpsmv.digitaluniversity.ac/ for more information.
20th July 2019, 11:53 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PhD(Education) in Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya?

The minimum course duration of PhD(Education) at Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya.
Candidates who have qualified Masters Degree in a relevant subject with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent grade from any recognized university are eligible for PhD(Education) in Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD categories are given a 5% relaxation in the qualifying examination.
Admissions into PhD programs at Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya are done on the basis of University Research Entrance Test (RET) and Personal interview.

Candidates can find details on;
http://www.phd.universitydunia.com/b...d-in-education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?