26th October 2019, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get PhD(English) admission in Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya with 58.68% in MA?

Hi friends, I have completed my MA in English and scored 58.68% marks. I want to do PhD in English now from Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya. So, can I get admission with this percentage of marks?

7th November 2019, 04:18 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get PhD(English) admission in Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya with 58.68% in MA?

Yes, you can study PhD in English at Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya with 58.68% in MA. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in English with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

Admission selection is done on the basis of entrance test which is conducted by the university. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.bpswomenuniversity.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?