9th January 2019, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of PhD(Instrumentation Technology) in RNS Institute of Technology, Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I just want to know about the duration of PhD program in the specialization of Instrumentation Technology which is available in RNS Institute of Technology, Bangalore. Can you please let me know about the duration of this PhD program?

10th August 2022, 10:15 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Course duration of PhD(Instrumentation Technology) in RNS Institute of Technology, Bangalore?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Instrumentation Technology.

Duration of PhD Instrumentation Technology is 3 years.

The Course Structure is:-

Computer Application

Research Methodology

Quantitative Methods

Review of Literature.
12th August 2022, 12:48 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PhD(Instrumentation Technology) in RNS Institute of Technology, Bangalore?

The admission procedure to study PhD Instrumentation Technology is, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.

The course Structure of PhD Instrumentation Technology is:-

*Computer Application, Research Methodology, Review of Literature and Quantitative Methods.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?