20th April 2017, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for PhD entrance test for commerce? Tips to prepare for the exam?

Can you please share the syllabus of phd entrance test of commerce. I have done M.Com so this information is very importent for me for preparation of Ph.D entrance test so please share as soon as possible and give me some useful tips which I can follow to clear the exam. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D entrance exam of commerce?
  2. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
  3. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  4. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  5. Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce?
  6. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the syllabus for PhD entrance exam for Commerce students?
  8. What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D entrance exam for commerce student?
  9. Tips to prepare for PhD pharmacology exam of AIIMS? Best books to refer for the exam?
  10. Syllabus and model question papers to prepare for PhD(CSE) entrance exam conducted by Anna University?
  11. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  12. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  13. Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce?
  14. Where can I apply to study Ph.D in Parapsychology? Procedure to apply and tips to prepare for Ph.D entrance exam?
  15. How to get syllabus and study materials to prepare for Shivaji University PhD(Maths) entrance exam? Tips for preparation?
  16. Syllabus and tips to prepare for FTII PG Diploma entrance exam?
  17. Previous year syllabus and Ph.D entrance exam papers?
  18. Reference books and tips to prepare for Odisha Lateral Entry Test?
26th April 2017, 04:56 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Syllabus for PhD entrance test for commerce? Tips to prepare for the exam?

I have attached the syllabus for PhD entrance test for commerce, kindly download the attachment;

Tips for preparation of exam:

1. Go through your syllabus thoroughly.

2. Have a good knowledge about the paper.

3. Manage your time properly and utilize it to the best of your use.

4. Take active participation in online preparation test.

5. Clear doubts as soon as possible and do not pile it up for future.

6. Solve previous year question papers as much as possible.

7. If need occurs then do join a Coaching Institute.

8. Keep you mind and body relaxed and stay healthy, as only a healthy body carries a healthy mind.

9. Take out proper time for revision.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Ph.D.CommerceEnglishiSyllabus.pdf(14.0 KB, 590 views)
20th November 2020, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for PhD entrance test for commerce? Tips to prepare for the exam?

I need previous year question paper for phd mysore entrance exam.can any one please send me the pdf
12th August 2022, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Which you-tube channel is best for Ph.D entrance exam? How can I prepare Ph.D Entrance with job. How much should I need to study. How to crack Ph.D Entrance in 1st time?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?