25th July 2019, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of PhD(Microbiology) in Adhiparasakthi College of Arts and Sciences?

Hi everyone, I want to know about the course duration of PhD(Microbiology) course which is available in Adhiparasakthi College of Arts and Sciences. Can anyone of you please let me know about the duration of this course asap.

28th July 2019, 11:30 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PhD(Microbiology) in Adhiparasakthi College of Arts and Sciences?

Adhiparasakthi College of Arts and Sciences

The course duration of Ph.D. (Microbiology) in Adhiparasakthi College of Arts and Sciences is three years.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Adhiparasakthi College of Arts and Sciences.

Contact Address

Address: GB Nagar, Kalavai, Tamil Nadu 632506
Phone: 04173 242 226
29th July 2019, 12:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PhD(Microbiology) in Adhiparasakthi College of Arts and Sciences?

Minimum course duration of PhD(Microbiology) in Adhiparasakthi College of Arts and Sciences is 3 years. PhD(Microbiology) is a doctorate level program.
Candidates should have a master's degree in the relevant subject with minimum of 55% marks (50% for ST/SC candidates) from any recognized university to be eligible for PhD(Microbiology) in Adhiparasakthi College of Arts and Sciences.
Admission will be done on the basis of entrance test followed by interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?