22nd October 2016, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

What are the competitive exams to become an astrophysicist?

Respected Sir, now I am studying in 10+2. I have scored 95 percent marks in plus 1. I want to become an Astrophysicist. I have read many books related to space science since my childhood. What are the competitive exams that l should attend as the next step?

23rd October 2016, 07:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the competitive exams to become an astrophysicist?

Below I have mentioned names of some of the competitive examination which you have to appear to become an Astrophysicist, have a look over it.

List of Entrance examinations:-

Indian Institute of Astrophysics Entrance Exam
Indian Institute of Science (IISc.): Department of Physics, Bangalore (Karnataka) Entrance Exam
Indian Institute of Technology - Joint Entrance exam
Inter University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (I.U.C.A.A.), Pune (Maharashtra)
Madurai Kamaraj University Entrance Exam
Mahatma Gandhi University Entrance Exam
Osmania University Entrance Exam
Patiala University Entrance Exam
29th July 2019, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the competitive exams to become an astrophysicist?

I have completed my msc physics under calicut University, l need to become an astrophysicist from Isro or IIS. How can I pursue my career. I am not that much brilliant. Whether I can fulfill my dream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?