30th July 2019, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of PhD(Music) in Raja Mansingh Tomar Music and Arts University?

Hi everyone, I need your help, actually I want to know about the duration of PhD(Telugu) course which is available in Raja Mansingh Tomar Music and Arts University. Can anyone of you please let me know about the course duration?

3rd August 2019, 02:31 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PhD(Music) in Raja Mansingh Tomar Music and Arts University?

PhD in Music is a 3 year duration course. This course is about the creation of new musical works and designed for aspiring composers and orchestral arrangers. The course gives students the in depth knowledge of music and help them to improvise their skills to professional levels. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Research Methodology
Meaning and Sources of Research in Indian Music
Teaching Methods in Music Education
Practical
Performance and Viva - Voce
Dissertation and Viva - Voce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?