30th July 2019, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Music) in Raja Mansingh Tomar Music and Arts University?

Hi everyone, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Raja Mansingh Tomar Music and Arts University for PhD(Music) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

3rd August 2019, 02:00 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Music) in Raja Mansingh Tomar Music and Arts University?

The eligibility to study PhD in Music at Raja Mansingh Tomar Music and Arts University is given below.

==> Candidate must have a Master's degree in a relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

==> Admission selection will be done on the basis of CRET (Combined Research Entrance Test) scores.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.rmtmusicandartsuniversity.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?