11th October 2018, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Architecture) in Techno India University?

Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD in Architecture from Techno India University. I just want to know about the duration of this course as well as the structure of this course. Can you please let me know about the course duration and structure? Please let me know about both immediately.

15th September 2021, 07:40 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Architecture) in Techno India University?

Course structure and duration of PhD(Architecture) in Techno India University is as follows.

Course structure and duration of PhD(Architecture) in Techno India University is as follows.

Course structure-
Applicant will be have 2 semesters in each year and each semester will be having 4 subjects.

Course duration-
Applicant can complete this PhD course in 3 years.

Selected applicant will be eligible to get stipend of Rs. 30000 per month throughout the course duration.

Applicant can visit official website for admission procedure.
http://www.technoindiaeducation.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?