30th July 2018, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Engineering Education) in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur?

Dear friends, I am going to apply for PhD program in Engineering Education in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur. I would like to know about the course structure of this PhD program. Kindly tell me about the course duration also. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. How many PhD(Engineering Education) seats are available in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur?
  2. Fee expenses of PhD(Engineering Education) in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Engineering Education) in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur?
  4. Which colleges can I get after scoring a rank of 5709 in RPET?
  5. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Engineering Education) in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur?
  6. Course duration and fees of MS(Engineering Management) in Trine University?
  7. Will I get any college in AICTE after scoring 70% in 12th and 30 marks in JEE mains
  8. Where to get the forms for B.Ed through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which college can i get after scoring 8210 rank in RPET?
  10. Best 5 colleges for electronics and communication?
  11. Can I get a good college in Mechanical branch after scoring 25636 in RPET?
  12. Can I get government college in Rajasthan after scoring 12077 OBC rank in RPET
  13. In which college can I get after scoring 74 marks in AIEEE?
  14. Course structure and duration of MBA(Marketing Management) in Stamford International University?
  15. BBA collages in Jaipur and their fees structure?
  16. Course structure and duration of MS(Management of Health Informatics and Analytics) in The Milken Institute School of Public Health? -- [New]
  17. Which college can i get after scoring 5318 rank in RPET? I belong to SC category
  18. Course and fee structure of PGD(Japanese Management) in Bangalore University? Course duration of this course?
6th July 2022, 10:19 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Engineering Education) in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur?

The Course Structure is:-

Science Education

Social Science Education

Education and Development

Research Methodology

Statistics

Environment Education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?