23rd November 2018, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Physiology) in Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, Puducherry?

Dear friends, I am going to apply for PhD program in Physiology in Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, Puducherry. I would like to know about the course structure of this PhD program. Kindly tell me about the course duration also. Waiting for your response!

31st October 2021, 05:46 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Physiology) in Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, Puducherry?

Course structure and duration of PhD(Physiology) in Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, Puducherry is given below.

Course structure-
There will be 2 semester in each year for 3 years.
Each semester will be having 4-5 subjects.

Duration-
Candidate can complete this course in minimum 3 years.

Candidate's final selection will be done through personal interview.

Candidate can visit official website for more details.

http://sbvu.ac.in/
14th September 2022, 12:15 PM
Mythreyi1990

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Physiology) in Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, Puducherry?

Sri balaji vidyapathi invites application in the prescribed form for addmisson to ph.d in medicine dentisty and pharmaceutical science as full time or part time in the following disiplines offered at its constituents teaching units and its center

Junior research fellowship, NET,gate,CSIR,UGC etc

3years of study in this ph.d
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?