24th March 2019, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Sanskrit) in Sardar Patel University?

Hello friends, I want to join Sardar Patel University for studying PhD(Sanskrit). Can I know about the structure of this PhD course? Please let me know about the duration as well. Waiting for your kind response.

27th March 2019, 02:29 PM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Sanskrit) in Sardar Patel University?

The duration for doing PhD in Sanskrit at Sardar Patel University is 2.5 years minimum for NET-JRF/GSET/M.Phil holders and for others a minimum of 3 years.
The selected students are required to complete the PhD course work which contains the three paper of three credits each. The three papers to clear are as follows.
1. Research Methodology
2. Indian Textual Criticism
3. Research Oriented Practical Work
28th March 2019, 08:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Sanskrit) in Sardar Patel University?

Duration of PhD(Sanskrit) in Sardar Patel University is minimum 3 years. Candidates who have obtained a Master’s degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in aggregate or equivalent grades from any recognized university are eligible to study. Candidates are selected on the basis of entrance exam. UGC-CSIR/UGC NET/SLET/ DBT/ICMR/GA, JRF qualified candidates are exempted from entrance exam.
In order to get details regarding course structure, you should visit the below mentioned attachment.

Last edited by ppsahu; 31st March 2019 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?