30th April 2018, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee structure of MPhil(Computer Science) in Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya?

Dear friends, I am interested to join Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya for MPhil(Computer Science) program. Can I know about the fee structure of this course and the course duration as well. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Specializations available in MPhil in Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya?
  2. Entrance exam available to study MPhil(Computer Science) in Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya?
  3. Job opportunities for MPhil(Computer Science) candidate of Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya?
  4. Admission criteria to study MPhil(Computer Science) in Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya?
  5. Fee structure of Bachelor in Rural Studies in MH Patel Gram Seva Mahavidyalaya? -- [New]
  6. Course duration and fee structure of MBA(Production Management-I) in Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore?
  7. Course structure of Bachelor in Rural Studies Honours in MH Patel Gram Seva Mahavidyalaya?
  8. How to take transfer from Sardar Patel University Gujarat University? Procedure for the same?
  9. List of best B.Ed colleges after B.Sc Physics Honors? How much it cost to study this course?
  10. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  11. Last date to apply for Sardar Patel College of Nursing B.Sc(Nursing) entrance exam? Total fee expenses?
  12. How much money can I get after completing B.Tech from Sardar Vallabhai Patel University?
  13. Details of all the government engineering colleges in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I be enrolled in summer projects for lecturers?
  15. Course structure and duration of PhD(Ayurveda) in Gopabandhu Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya?
  16. Fee structure for B.Sc in Bioinformatics in N.V.Patel College?
  17. How much money can I get after completing Biotech from Sardar Vallabhai Patel University
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of B.El.Ed in Aditi Mahavidyalaya?
14th March 2019, 04:00 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee structure of MPhil(Computer Science) in Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya?

=> M.Phil. Computer Science or Master of Philosophy in Computer Science is a postgraduate Computer Science programme.

=> The fee structure of MPhil(Computer Science) in Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya is ₹10,700.

=> The duration of MPhil(Computer Science) in Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya is one year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?