23rd March 2019, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Economics) in Dr. BR Ambedkar University?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the structure of PhD(Economics) which is available in Dr. BR Ambedkar University. Can anyone of you let me know about the course structure as well as course fee expenses? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

7th June 2022, 08:27 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Economics) in Dr. BR Ambedkar University?

The Course Structure is:-

Industrial Economics

Overview of Financial Markets

Welfare Economics

Economics Of Planning

Duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?