25th May 2019, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Information Technology) in Lovely Professional University?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the fee expenses of the PhD(Information Technology) course which is available in Lovely Professional University? I am planning to do this course in this university. So, please tell me about the course structure also.

28th May 2019, 03:19 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Information Technology) in Lovely Professional University?

The fee expenses to study PhD in Information Technology at Lovely Professional University is around Rs.60000 per semester.

PhD in Information Technology is a 3 year duration course. It is an advanced study focusing on the research aspects of technology related fields.

The detailed syllabus is given below.

Major Subjects

Theories in IS Research
Socio-technical perspective of IS
Managing Virtual teams and Global IT
Knowledge Management

Minor Subjects

Research Methodology
E-Commerce Strategy
Managing IT Projects
Information Systems Analysis and design
Data Mining and Business Intelligence
Statistics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?