29th August 2020, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and duration of PhD(Zoglogy) in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam University Indore?

Hi everyone, I am interested in doing a PhD in Zoglogy from Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam University Indore. Can I know about the course syllabus of this PhD program and also the course duration? Please tell me about both immediately.

30th August 2020, 11:14 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of PhD(Zoglogy) in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam University Indore?

Course syllabus and duration of PhD (Zoology) in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam University, Indore are as mentioned below:-
Ecology
Endocrinology
Entomology
Environmental Biology & Toxicology
Fisheries and Aquaculture
Genetics and Molecular Biology
Immunology
Wildlife Biology
Stem Cells and Developmental Biology
31st August 2020, 06:04 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of PhD(Zoglogy) in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam University Indore?

Course syllabus and duration of PhD(Zoology) in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam University Indore are as follows:-
Duration- 3 years

Subjects of study-
Ecology
Endocrinology
Entomology
Environmental Biology & Toxicology
Fisheries and Aquaculture
Genetics and Molecular Biology
Immunology
Wildlife Biology
Stem Cells and Development Biology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?