26th September 2019, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of PhD(Economics) in Ashoka University?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the course syllabus of PhD program for Economics subject which is available in Ashoka University. I am interested to do this PhD program in this university. Please let me know about the syllabus immediately.

1st October 2019, 02:24 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of PhD(Economics) in Ashoka University?

PhD in Economics is a 3 year duration course. This course is the social science that analysis the production, distribution and consumption of goods and services. It is a broad based course involving a minimum course credit requirement and research thesis. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Micro and Macro Economics
Theory of Demand
Theory of Production and Cost
The Theory of Distribution
Market Theory
Theory of Income and Employment
National Income
Consumption and Investment Theory
Money and Banking
Theory of Intervention
2nd October 2019, 09:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of PhD(Economics) in Ashoka University?

Course Syllabus of PhD in Economics in Ashoka University:

The detailed information about the course syllabus of PhD in Economics in Ashoka University is given below.

Name of the College - Ashoka University

Name of the Course - PhD in Economics

> The detailed course syllabus of PhD in Economics course in Ashoka University is given below year-wise.

> I suggest you to please go through the link that is given below for more detailed information.

Click here for more detailed information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?