5th May 2019, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

CSIR or UGC NET, which exam to appear for admission in PhD being MSc(Food Technology) student?

Hello everyone, I am doing MSc(Food Technology). I want to give NET. But I am little confused about CSIR and UGC? Which one is for me? What exam between these two I give for PhD admission?

20th May 2019, 09:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CSIR or UGC NET, which exam to appear for admission in PhD being MSc(Food Technology) student?

There is no Food Technology subject available in both UGC NET and CSIR NET. Food Science is normally related to life science field and you should have studied biology in class 12th.

CSIR NET has Life Science subject and it will be the best option available for M.Sc Food Technology candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?