12th May 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Current PhD topics in Operations Research?

I will like to know the current PHD topics in Operations research so kindly do tell me PHD in Operations Research Topics.

16th May 2014, 10:02 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Current PhD topics in Operations Research?

Phd is the master degree of your wanting subject. This course is for taking of the Doctorate degree in the course which gives you the Doctor word before the Good name of you. This Phd course is the best course in which the student may full fill his dream of successful. This course also gives him a great knowledge of the subject which he chooses in the admission. The course is the best for the researching students who are giving the most priority to this course. This course is taken under the central govtof India and given to all of colleges and universities.

The subject “Operation Research” is the best subject for the best people who are dreaming and interested in the Research oriented career. This subject Operation Research is only for those people who have completed the Bachelor’s Degree in the Mathematics and Statistics.

The interested students those want to take admission you have to prepare for the JAM exam. This duration of this course is 5 years. The students have to take a Phd qualifying exam in third year.
This course can make you the Researcher but they have given a project work for the students who are making the complete interest in this course.
21st September 2016, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Current PhD topics in Operations Research?

I am PG in Commerce and want do PhD. Please advise topic for research.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?