26th February 2020, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff score required in NMIMS Mumbai PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) Admission Test 2020 to secure admission?

Hello Sir, I am going to apply for the NMIMS Mumbai PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) Admission Test this year. I am an MPharm holder and I would like to know about the cutoff score for qualifying and securing admission. Please let me know about the cutoff score asap.

29th December 2020, 11:37 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Cutoff score required in NMIMS Mumbai PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) Admission Test 2020 to secure admission?

Cutoff score required in NMIMS Mumbai PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) Admission Test 2020 to secure admission is as follows.

Applicant must have minimum score of 50% in admission to appear in personal interview.

Final selection will be done through personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?