28th July 2019, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MPharm(Industrial Pharmacy) in NMIMS Mumbai? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello, which are the entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission in NMIMS Mumbai for MPharm(Industrial Pharmacy)? I want to secure admission for MPharm with this specialization in this institute. Please tell me about the cutoff score for getting admission.

3rd August 2019, 12:33 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MPharm(Industrial Pharmacy) in NMIMS Mumbai? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study MPharm in Industrial Pharmacy at NMIMS, Mumbai. A candidate must have done BPharm with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of NMIMS management aptitude test and it would be purely on merit base as per the performance in tests and personal interviews.

This admission test and personal interview will be conducted at Mumbai Centre and you will be communicated by call letter about the venue. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.nmims.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?