23rd July 2022, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about PhD(Sanskrit) course of Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University?

I have heard about the course which is PhD in the specialization of Sanskrit. I don’t know much more about this course. I am an MPhil student and after my MPhil course I will do PhD in this specialization. So, I want to know the details of this particular course which is available in Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University. Thank you!

24th July 2022, 10:20 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about PhD(Sanskrit) course of Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University?

To do PhD Sanskrit is, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognised university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called UGC NET and CSIR UGC NET.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
27th July 2022, 12:24 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about PhD(Sanskrit) course of Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University?

PhD in Sanskrit at Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University is a 3-year duration course. This course covers all the aspects of Sanskrit letters, punctuations, words, sentence formation, vocabulary, grammar, script, writing, and verbal technicalities of the Sanskrit language. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed postgraduation in the relevant field from a recognized university.

Admission selection is made on the basis of performance in the PhD Admission Test followed by an interview that the university conducts. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.tmbuniv.ac.in
27th July 2022, 10:13 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required for PhD Sanskrit is, candidates who have done post graduate degree in Sanskrit with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

Duration of PhD Sanskrit is 3 years.

No age criteria for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?