23rd July 2022, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Public Administration) in Mizoram University?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to join Mizoram University for studying PhD program in Public Administration. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university.

24th July 2022, 10:21 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Public Administration) in Mizoram University?

The admission procedure to study PhD Public Administration at Mizoram University is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called UGC NET.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
25th July 2022, 06:33 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Public Administration) in Mizoram University?

Eligibility Criteria:-
To be eligible for the phd program, the candidate must have scored at least 60% in their master's degree.
A valid of GATE scorecard.
Gone through personal interview / performance test conducted by the University.
Candidates are selected in their performance in GATE/ Personal Interview/ performance test.

Admission process is done online for the Phd program.
26th July 2022, 11:07 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the entrance examination is available to study PhD in Public Administration at Mizoram University. Admission selection is done on the basis of merit by giving a suitable weightage to entrance examination performance, marks score in master's degree, and the performance in the interview which the university conducts.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed postgraduation in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.mzu.edu.in
27th July 2022, 10:15 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

The entrance exam called UGC-NET to study PhD Public Administration at Mizoram University.

Qualification required for PhD Public Administration is, candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?