11th March 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility criteria of Amity University PhD entrance exam? Subjects offered in PhD at Amity University?

Hello, Please tell me about PhD entrance exam conducted by Amity University. Please tell me the eligibility criteria and also tell me what are the subjects are there in Amity University for PhD course. I want the completed information of PhD entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Is the PhD degree offered by Amity university valid? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to study PhD(Information Technology) in Amity University, Lucknow?
  3. Detailed information about Annamalai University PhD entrance exam? Subjects offered in PhD at Annamalai University?
  4. Is the Ph.D degree offered by amity university is valid or not?
  5. How to do Ph.D in electronics in distance mode?
  6. Eligibility to study PhD(Hospitality) in Amity University, Jaipur?
  7. Is the Ph.D degree offered by amity university is valid for government job?
  8. Eligibility to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Amity University, Gurgaon?
  9. Is the PhD degree from Amity Law school at Lucknow campus considered valid?
  10. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Hospitality) in Amity University, Jaipur?
  11. What is the fee expense to study PhD in Amity University for an NRI? Coordinators of Civil PhD?
  12. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Amity University, Gurgaon?
  13. Details and eligibility to appear in Symbiosis International University PhD entrance exam? PhD subjects available in SIU?
  14. List of colleges offering PhD(Environmental Science) in India -- [New]
  15. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
  16. Am I eligible to study PhD in Amity University being a M.A.(English) correspondence student?
  17. PhD degree from Amity University is recognized by UGC? Will it be valid for government sector jobs?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in Amity University PhD(Sociology) entrance exam?
20th May 2018, 05:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility criteria of Amity University PhD entrance exam? Subjects offered in PhD at Amity University?

Detailed Information and Eligibility Criteria Required to attend PhD Entrance Examination and Subjects offered in PhD at Amity University:

>> In order to be eligible for appearing in PhD Entrance Examination conducted by Amity University, you must meet the below mentioned criteria.

* Candidates must have done with M.Phil or Master's Degree from a recognized university.
Master's Background - Minimum 55% marks required
M.Phil Background - Minimum 50% marks required

* However, overall 60% at all academic levels will be desirable

* Candidates who have cleared All India Examination or NET of UGC or CSIR or GPAT or ICAR (ASRB) or GATE or ICMR shall be exempted from appearing in written examination conducted by Amity University and they are required to directly appear for the personal interview.

Click here for Detailed Eligibility Criteria

Click here for Fee Structure

Click here for Admission Procedure

Click here for Subjects offered in PhD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?