27th June 2018, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Amity University, Gurgaon?

Hello friends, can you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Amity University, Gurgaon for studying PhD in Atmospheric Sciences course? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

1st July 2018, 04:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Amity University, Gurgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Amity University, Gurgaon for studying PhD in Atmospheric Sciences course? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Eligibility to study PhD Atmospheric Science and Technology in Amity University is as follows:

Master’s Degree in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Engineering, Mathematics, Geology, Geophysics, Earth Science, Environment, Biotechnology or any other relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade

BE/BTech all streams with very good academic record, i.e. at least 70% marks, may also be considered for the admission to study PhD Atmospheric Science and Technology in Amity University.
3rd July 2018, 10:19 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Amity University, Gurgaon?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue PhD in Atmospheric Sciences in Amity University, Gurgaon:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this PhD in Atmospheric Sciences in Amity University, Gurgaon is given below.

Eligibility for PhD in Atmospheric Science and Technology:-
Program Code - 131051

<> You must have qualified Master's Degree in Chemistry/ Physics/ Engineering/ Mathematics/ Geology/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Geophysics/ Environment/ Earth Science or any other relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade.

<> Or, candidates with B.E/ B.Tech all streams with excellent academic record (with minimum CGPA of 7.5 on a 10 point scale or equivalent or 70% marks) are also eligible for admission to PhD Programme.

Eligibility for PhD in Atmospheric Science and Technology:-
Program Code - 131052

<> You must have qualified Master's Degree in Chemistry/ Physics/ Engineering/ Mathematics/ Geology/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Geophysics/ Environment/ Earth Science or any other relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade.

<> Or, candidates with B.E/ B.Tech all streams with excellent academic record (with minimum CGPA of 7.5 on a 10 point scale or equivalent or 70% marks) are also eligible for admission to PhD Programme.

Click here for Eligibility Criteria

Click here for Registration Process

Click here for Admission Procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?