23rd December 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Details of syllabus and important dates of ICMR PhD entrance exam?

Hi,
I want to know the details of ICMR syllabus for PhD entrance exams and also about the important dates. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply and important dates for ICMR Ph.D entrance exam?
  2. Universities in Pune offering Ph.D in Management? Syllabus of the entrance test? Important dates for the entrance test?
  3. Detailed information about Ph.D course in ICMR and its entrance exam?
  4. Eligibility criteria of Ph.D in Nutrition at NIN/ICMR? Syllabus of ICMR-JRF entrance exam?
  5. Syllabus and reservation for SC/ST student in ICMR Ph.D entrance exam?
  6. When the application form of ICMR PhD(Life Science) entrance exam will be released? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
  7. Physical Science syllabus for ICMR Ph.D Fellowship entrance exam?
  8. List of coaching classes with fee structure and detailed information for ICMR Ph.D(Life Science) entrance exam?
  9. When and Where ICMR entrance exam will be held in Hyderabad? Syllabus of ICMR entrance exam?
  10. Detailed information and Important dates of PhD entrance exam conducted by Mumbai University?
  11. Details about all MBA entrance exams? Important dates of the MBA entrance exams?
  12. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  13. ICMR-JRF will be helpful to study Ph.D in Economics?
  14. What should I study further to become a Scientist if completed 12th WBCHSE?
  15. Details about entrance exam of PhD and syllabus as well?
  16. Syllabus of ICMR entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Details about Ph.D entrance exam conducted by Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar? Syllabus, course duration and exam date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  18. Ph.D Entrance exam and syllabus details for the next upcoming ones?
18th August 2017, 01:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of syllabus and important dates of ICMR PhD entrance exam?

The syllabus of this ICMR PhD Entrance Examination is as same as UGC and yes, syllabus is what UGC has prescribed for concerned discipline.

The basic educational qualification required for appear in this entrance examination is "Master's Degree" in concerned stream from a recognized university. The detailed syllabus can be obtained from the official website of UGC for concerned stream.

The method of selection and scheme of test is given in detail in the link that is mentioned below, hence I suggest you to go through the link given below.

Click here for More Details

Important dates of ICMR PhD Entrance Exam 2017 :-

** Starting date to apply online - 10th April, 2017

** Closing date to fill up the application form - 13th May, 2017

** Date of conduct of ICMR PhD JRF Entrance Examination - On 16th July, 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?