8th December 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply and important dates for ICMR Ph.D entrance exam?

Hello
can you please send me important
dates about icmr phd exam????
and please tell me how to apply it????
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Ph.D course in ICMR and its entrance exam?
  2. Procedure to apply and important dates of application in IISC for Ph.D programme?
  3. Eligibility criteria of Ph.D in Nutrition at NIN/ICMR? Syllabus of ICMR-JRF entrance exam?
  4. Procedure of enrollment in PhD Life Science? Prospect after writing exams like GATE, CSIR-UGC NET and ICMR?
  5. Syllabus and reservation for SC/ST student in ICMR Ph.D entrance exam?
  6. List of coaching classes with fee structure and detailed information for ICMR Ph.D(Life Science) entrance exam?
  7. Can I apply for Ph.D program in UK with UGC-NET or ICMR? Is GRE necessary?
  8. Universities in Pune offering Ph.D in Management? Syllabus of the entrance test? Important dates for the entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility criteria and important dates for entrance test of PhD or JRF conducted by ISI?
  10. How can I get admission in Ph.D program without appearing in ICMR and NET?
  11. Can I apply for Ph.D in Veterinary Toxicology/Pharmacology as a service candidate if working in ICMR?
  12. Previous year question papers and important dates of NIMHANS Ph.D entrance exam?
  13. When and Where ICMR entrance exam will be held in Hyderabad? Syllabus of ICMR entrance exam? -- [New]
  14. Registration Procedure, Important Dates and Fee structure to apply for IBPS Exam?
  15. Do I need to crack NET for pursuing PhD at JNU and DU? Eligibility to apply?
  16. Physical Science syllabus for ICMR Ph.D Fellowship entrance exam?
  17. How to get enrolled in PhD Bioinformatics? Is it necessary to clear NET, GATE, ICMR like exams?
  18. Industrial pharmacy PhD old question papers and tentative dates for entrance exam?
11th December 2014, 01:21 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: Procedure to apply and important dates for ICMR Ph.D entrance exam?

Admission notice for ICMR Ph.D. entrance examination is published during the month of March or April. You can find these notifications in leading English Newspapers of India and also on the ICMR official website. The exam will be held in the first/second week of July.

Procedure to apply:
-Before applying you must make sure to go through the instructions in admission notice properly.
-Fill up the application form according to the instructions given in it.
-Leaving any mandatory sections untouched in application form is unacceptable.

Eligibility Requirements:
-M.Sc./M.A. or any equivalent post graduate degree with minimum 55% marks.
-The age limit for admission to the eligibility test is 28 years (upper age limit relaxable upto 5 years for minority castes)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?